This post may be of special interest to environmentalists, farmers, and foresters. New water sources – ‘Primary Water’ and water treatments, recent findings, land and water managements, irrigation, book lists, and web-sites are presented, plus some information on fire management, banking, space research, health and some modern history, and ‘The Electric Universe’
… … Be Amazed – Stay Ahead – Keep Reading And Watching ! ⇓
Blue Lake National Park, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland
We are a non-sectarian, not-for-profit,
We are run by volunteers, and have no sponsors.
We do not sell anything.
Last update 14th May 2021
“Mankind generally has never come to terms with soil.
All through history the fertility of soils been squandered and
great areas have eroded away and were abandoned. But…”
‘The City Forest’ by P.A. Yeomans
The Bradfield Scheme was envisaged by Dr. John Bradfield,
a Queensland-born civil engineer, who also designed the
Sydney Harbour Bridge and Brisbane’s Story Bridge.
The scheme would divert water from the Tully,
the Herbert and the Burdekin Rivers, across
the Great Dividing Range into the Flinders
and then into the Thomson River.
The water would eventually
flow to fill Lake Eyre.
22nd March is World Water Day
A short MUST WATCH
‘Sinkholes The Ground Breaking Truth’ ⇓
Muammar Gaddafi orchestrated the biggest
irrigation project in world history ⇓
with George Negus – SBS (Australia)
Just before Libyan Revolution !
[ February 2010 ]
⇒ JOHN ELLIS WATER MACHINES ⇐
Fight disease, by increasing the *Hydrogen Bond Angle from 104°
in ordinary water to 114° in this special water…
Dr. Masaru Emoto
The Japanese researcher who experimented with
the crystal forms of water
The Borax Conspiracy
How the Arthritis Cure Has Been Stopped
by Walter Last + Info on DMSO – (CH3)2SO
1) Toilet– to reverse osmosis– to tap water assumes to make fresh drinking water that is safe, but unfortunately this depends on factors that are out of the control of water districts and also will require addition of caustic soda, sodium hydroxide or Drano, into water, where sodium does not belong in fresh drinking water, to maintain the normal alkaline pH we have in Southern CA. RO removes items that are larger than the water molecule. Fluoride is only now able to be removed well by engineered RO units, where the ion is smaller than the length, and luckily larger than the width, of the water molecule. Unfortunately though, lithium, used as a drug to alter brain function and other purposes in industry, cannot be removed by RO, being at 90 picometer radius far smaller even than the tiny fluoride ion with a 119 picometer radius. Lithium is now found in community water supplies, some being natural, but much from drugs, axle grease chemicals, lithium batteries, and other chemical wastes that become disposed into sewers. Water districts do not routinely test for lithium, so any San Diego ‘approval’ of toilet-to RO-to tap water would have little meaning.
The only mechanism that can separate lithium from water to make it potable is distillation, or as in nature, evaporation of ocean water (with its dumped treated sewage) by the sun to form rain and snowfall. This information was forwarded to Mayor Sanders yesterday.
2) LITHIUM is now being touted as an anti-suicide drug that should be added to water supplies under the pretense of saving the several thousand suicide victims we have in the U.S. annually. The argument is based on the fact that lithium is often found in natural water supplies at 0.03 ppm or higher in some regions. These promoters who believe in ‘eugenics’ claim it ‘has no effects on humans’ (to silence critics) and yet at the same time claim it lowers suicide rates, which obviously if true and not a false correlation, is affecting behavior of people in ways yet unknown and with brain side effects, after permanent ingestion, not assessed. A lobotomy is known with certainty to prevent suicides–does this mean we should treat all people with a lobotomy to spare the 13,000 expected suicide victims this coming year? Of course not. Further, the highest suicide demographic in the U.S. today is the U.S. military for reasons not certain. are we to drug the U.S. military with lithium to decrease this high suicide rate? Again, absurd.
3) San Diego is a famous fine tourist destination, where people from around the world come to visit a perceived paradise. The tourism industry in the city would be placed at severe risk once any toilet to RO to tap water program were instituted city-wide. How many visitors would feel good about using water in a city where water was so scarce people were forced into such a recycling mode?
4) San Diego’s Mayor already approved fluosilcic acid contaminated materials to be injected into all city water supplies (while blaming this on a CA law intended to help teeth but which was based on falsely correlations and extrapolated observations), so it is puzzling why the Mayor told the news media that the use of toilet–to RO–to tap is the ‘hardest decision he will ever make’. Excuse us !!, but we citizens already made the decision by voting twice against fluosilicic acid injections. For every 150 tons of fluosilicic acid added into San Diego water supplies (which began February 2011), 88 tons of contaminated water and 50 tons of sodium hydroxide (not present in natural fresh drinking water) accompany the 12 tons of fluoride it also contains. For sodium alone, this has been the straw that broke the camel’s back, where avocado production has been substantially reduced by the total sodium present in city water supplies now. Sodium abatement is a National problem, particularly in the Southwest where the Colorado River has hundreds of industrial waste emission points that are allowed to release a ton of salt daily into the River. The final injection by water districts of Drano to minimize the acidity of the fluosilcic acid treated water was sufficient to elevate sodium to 93 ppm which is known to be growth-inhibiting for many plants.
Richard Sauerheber, Ph.D. chemistry,
UCSD; currently Palomar College, San Marcos, C
See ⇒ http://www.fluoride-class-action.com/toilet-to-tap
Mad Cow Disease ** causing prions, can survive conventional sewage treatment…
Prions — rogue misfolded proteins that cause mad cow disease, chronic wasting disease, and its human equivalent, variant Creutzfeldt- Jakob Disease — are NOT degraded by standard waste water decontamination.
In Australia waste-water, sullage ( GREY WATER )
and sewage ( BLACK WATER), share the same system
this includes hospital waste. Therefore as a precaution,
we need to be aware of the problems that
recycled water may represent.
PRIONS ARE NOTORIOUSLY RESILIENT TO EXTREME
HEAT, CAUSTIC CHEMICALS AND RADIATION
Mad cow disease doesn`t manifest for 2 to 20 years.
In 1980s, the Mad Cow out-break in Britain led to the
slaughter of 4.4 million cattle and the deaths of 177 people.
Might Alzheimer’s Disease Be “Foodborne” ? (extract from Mercola.com)… Symptoms of vCJD are similar to Alzheimer’s and include staggering, memory loss, impaired vision, and dementia and there’s no known cure. An intriguing suggestion is that Alzheimer’s is a slower moving version of Mad Cow disease, acquired by eating contaminated CAFO meats… TDP-43 might also “predispose” you to Parkinson’s, or Lou Gehrig’s, just as easily as Alzheimer’s. Which disease ends up materializing may depend on the area of your brain the proteins attack …
* * Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad cow disease, is a fatal neurodegenerative disease (encephalopathy) in cattle that causes a spongy degeneration of the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 2.5 to 8 years, usually affecting adult cattle at a peak age onset of four to five years, all breeds being equally susceptible. BSE is caused by a misfolded protein—a prion. In the United Kingdom, the country worst affected by an epidemic in 1986-98, more than 180,000 cattle were infected and 4.4 million slaughtered during the eradication program.
…While prions aren’t technically viruses, they act like them.
And even worse, prions are known to survive chemicals, heat,
and other forms of sterilization that would otherwise kill normal
pathogens – which makes prions perhaps the most
serious problem associated with biosludge.
Be aware of the problems that recycled water may represent!
Queensland Health failed…⇓
See also our site ⇓
Meet Irish Pioneer -Tom Prendeville
MIRACLE GROW: Treated water results in larger, healthier crops,
says Professor Austin Darragh of Limerick University
25 August 2013
A groundbreaking new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.
The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent. Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.
Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world. The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.
Developed by Professor Austin Darragh and Dr JJ Leahy of Limerick University’s Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, the hardy eco-friendly technology uses nothing but the natural elements of sunlight, water, carbon dioxide in the air and the minerals in the soil.
The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi–Aqua – meaning ‘life water’ – converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies.
Speaking about the new technology, Professor Austin Darragh says:
“Vi-Aqua makes water wetter and introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates – so it is free fertiliser. It also produces the miracle of rejuvenating the soil by invigorating soil-based micro-organisms.
“We can also make water savings of at least 30 per cent. When the water is treated it becomes a better solvent, which means it can carry more nutrients to the leaves and stem and percolate better down into the soil to nourish the roots, which in turn produces a better root system. Hence the reason you need less water and why you end up with larger and hardier crops,” explains Professor Austin Darragh.
Extensively tested in Warrenstown Agricultural College, the technology is being hailed as a modern day miracle.
Harold Lawler is Ireland’s foremost Agricultural Specialist. As Director of the National Botanical Gardens and former Master of Agricultural Science at Warrenstown Agricultural College, he has carried out more research on Vi-Aqua growth-enhancing technology than perhaps anyone else in the world:
“In the bedding plants we really saw a difference in the results; they were much hardier and tougher. You could drop a tray of these plants on the ground and they would not shatter, like ordinary plants.
“We also noticed that the treated plants needed far less fertiliser than the untreated ones. The roots took the nutrients in better whereas with other normal plants leaching of minerals occurs,” explains Harold Lawler.
See the four web sites below:
[This is not a the process known as recharge.]
See also the book ‘Devining’ by Christopher Bird – ISBN 354 043889
⇑ Lake Elsinore ⇑
»⇒ MAJORITE ⇐«
LEAD IN ROMAN WATER
Much of the [early] Roman’s water
was channeled through lead pipes.
⇒ PEWTER ⇐
❝ …The ancient Romans used lead for making water pipes, cooking utensils, water tanks and storage vessels. Lead water pipes were used in most major cities in the empire.
Wine was cheap in ancient Rome and Athens and it was contaminated with lead from as many as 14 sources during its preparation. Lead was used as part of the preservative and as a flavour enhancer. Even the Christian sacramental cups of that era were the kind that were made of lead or leaded bronze common at the time.
Apathy and gluttony have been associated with the decline of the Roman Empire.
However it may have been the lead in food, water and wine which caused the apathy. Musonius, a Roman writing in the first century A.D., observed that masters were weaker, less healthy and less able to endure labor than the servant class. Those who grew up in the country were stronger than those who grew up in the city. Those who ate plain food were likely to live longer and have less of the diseases associated, by hindsight, with lead poisoning. These were “gouts,” “dropsies” and “colics.” This is as close as anyone got to discovering chronic lead poisoning in the Roman Empire and leaving a record of the hypothesis.
The rich received more than their share of lead poisoning because they could afford more of the sources of lead contamination. When soft water sits in lead pipes, it leaches the lead from the pipes. In ancient Rome, the rich controlled most of the public water outlets. The first drawn water of the morning, which had been sitting over night absorbing lead, was a privilege of the rich. The evidence suggests that the offspring of parents with lead poisoning were more likely to be underachievers and had a high infant mortality rate. Chronic lead poisoning persistently destroyed the Roman aristocracy, thus creating a scarcity of good management. Old aristocratic families died out only to be replaced by others who suffered the same fate. Nriagu conludes that lead contamination was a major cause of the decline of the Roman Empire… ❞
Credit to Dan Montgomery – Original ⇓ ⇓
See also »⇒ HERE
And if you think THAT it was unwise,
find out how many thousands of kiometres of
asbestos water pipes are in Australian cites and towns!
Mount Crosby Pipeline – Brisbane – Maintenance
⇒ water.org ⇐
See also ⇓
Complete original »⇒ HERE
It is very readable and recommended by us ⇑ ⇑ ⇑
⇓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ⇓
⇓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ⇓
⇓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ⇓
⇓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ⇓
THESE BOOKS ARE MIND ALTERING
AND PLANET CHANGING
Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy
Translated by Kit and Charles Zweigbergk
© TURSTONE PRESS LIMITED 1982
‘WATER FOR EVERY FARM’
USING THE KEYLINE PLAN
© P. A. YEOMANS – 1978
‘THE CITY FOREST’
The ‘Keyline’ Plan For The Human Environment Revolution.
First published 1971
Full text on line ⇒ HERE ⇐
❝ Complicated – I will never think about city planning
and farming in the same way again.
If you ask me, P.A. Yeomans is the Nikola Tesla
of irrigation and soil building.
Before diving into this small book, you should
familiarise yourself with
‘Water For Every Farm’, otherwise his techniques
won’t make too much sense. ❞
Edward H. Faulkner – 1945
An engrossing simple argument about something that affects us all.
It is not just about ploughing, but the cycle of life;
how we are degrading it and how we can easily improve it.
Full text on line ⇒ HERE ⇐
‘AN AGRICULTURAL TESTAMENT’
by Sir Albert Howard – 1943
[Companion of the Indian Empire]
An Agricultural Testament is Sir Albert Howard‘s best-known
publication, and remains one of the seminal works in the
history of organic farming agricultural movement.
Our economy is “floating on an ocean of debt”
and approaching an iceberg…
Your understanding of money will
never be the same after this VERY brief read ⇓
It’s time people knew – ‘The Money Trick’
Banks hold the power of life and death over the economy!
A brief introduction to ‘Social Credit’.
Should Glass-Steagall Be Reinstated?
A reinstatement of Glass-Steagall would better protect depositors.
At the same time, it would create organizational disruption in the
banking industry. This might be a good thing, as these
banks would no longer be Too Big To Fail,
but it should be managed effectively.
Australian bank deposits are NOT guaranteed !
⇓ Watch and Share this Video as part of the effort. ⇓
⇓ URGENT READ NOW ⇓
Watch this debt clock – slow to load –
Do not watch before going to bed »⇒ HERE
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our
banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there
would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
~ Henry Ford, 1922
If money doesn’t grow on trees, how come Banks have branches?
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
A BRIEF COMMENT ON FIRE MANAGEMENT IN AUSTRALIA
The Main Causes of Fire Are:
Feral Cats, Foxes, Lighting, Humans,
High Fuel Loads, And Insufficient Controlled Burns.
Regular controlled burns (5-7 years) need to be carried out at night or early morning during no wind, cool air, and high humidity. The cool air will take the smoke up rather than across roads and buildings, thus reducing complaints. Scheduled burns must be cancelled if these conditions do not prevail on the programmed day.
Any water used for fire fighting or controlled burns, to dampened down boundaries or fight fires needs to have detergent added to the water, (Not foam). Vegetation is waterproof and the detergent will spread the water over the fuel rather than have it run to waste on the ground.
It is not necessary to have hot blazing fires for hazard reduction burns – small twigs, leaves and dead grass only – just enough to reduce the chances of a crown fire. These burns do not have to be extensive – mosaic burning – patches, or strips; therefor minimal damage to the forest, this provides escapes areas for animals and also continued food supply and plant seeds for the future. [It can also help with the management of exotic weeds.]
Crown fires destroy homes for humans and hollow trees for birds and animals.
Fire is and will always be the constant enemy in Australia, and must be funded and manned the same as the other three defense forces, ‘A Home Fire Guard’. As wonderful the volunteers have been so far, they are not well funded and are not involved in hazard reduction burns, they fight fires, a dangerous task and the hardest work I have ever done in my life.
If we do not have controlled burns – we will suffer uncontrolled burns:
Extract from Australian Alert Service – 2nd September 2020
‘Bushfire Inquiry Report Downplays Fuel Loads’
The NSW Bushfire Inquiry Report released by the state government on 25 August  downplays the need for to reduce fuel loads, and subscribes to climate alarmism despite expert advice to the contrary presented in numerous submissions to the inquiry. The state government has accepted all 76 recommendations in the Final Report, which it received on 31 July 2020. One of the recommendations calls upon the state government to support “more comprehensive hazard reduction at a local lever”, because in proximity to assets it’s “on balance more likely to provide help than hinder”. This is better than nothing; but a lack of emphasis on reducing fuel loads risks repeating tragedies in future [the] future…
AUSTRALIA’S HISTORY OF FIRES:
These fires predate the ‘Global Warming Myth’!
Extract from page five ‘The Australian’ 31 December 2019
Feb. 1851: Black Thursday. Victoria 12 killed, 5 million hectares burnt, million stock lost.
Jan. 1939: Black Friday, Victoria 71 killed, 650 homes destroyed.
Feb. 1967: Black Tuesday, Tasmania 62 killed 1300 homes lost, 80 fires
Summer 1974-75: Western NSW, 3 killed, 100 injured, 40 homes lost, 50,000 stock lost, 10,170 km of fencing burnt.
Feb. 1983: Ash Wednesday, Victoria – South Australia: 75 killed, 1900 ones lost.
Feb. 2009: Black Saturday, Victoria: 173 killed, 2000 homes lost.
Fire is an enemy without a conscience-
Thoroughly researched, with up to date information on every aspect of the subject.
‘I commend this book to every Australian… It could save your life’ – N.P. Cheney, CSIRO. Bushfire Behaviour and Management Group Background to bushfires, bushfire cycles, bushfire behaviour, how to prepare for bushfire season, the decision – evacuate or stay and what to do when bushfire threatens are all covered. –
Joan Katherine Webster is an award-winning freelance journalist, a newspaper columnist, poet, broadcaster, stage and television drama and satirical comedy writer, and an historian.
In 1988, in recognition of her work on bush fires.
Joan Webster was appointed consultant to the Victorian Ministry of Education to advise on bushfire safety in schools and community refuges.
In 1990 she received the Australian Fire Protection Association’s Community Service Award.
See also ⇓
Australia Needs Several Breiev Be-200
To Fight Our Ever Present Enemy – BUSH FIRES ⇓
The Beriev Be-200 Altair (Russian: Бериев Бе-200) is a multipurpose amphibious aircraft designed by the Beriev Aircraft Company and manufactured by Irkut. Marketed as being designed for fire fighting, search and rescue, maritime patrol, cargo, and passenger transportation, it has a capacity of 12 tonnes (12,000 litres, 3,170 US gallons) of water, or up to 72 passengers.
The constant enemy which Australia needs to fight is FIRE,
and billions of dollars spent on NEW submarines will not
…………. protect us from this, – “The enemy without a conscience”.
FIRE EVACUATION PROCEDURES
For Buildings [D.T.]
Julia Roberts is Mother Nature
⇓ Conservation International ⇓
Nature Is Speaking
See also ⇒ ‘CLEAR INTENT’ ⇐ More on nuclear weapons
‘Clear Intent’ was a momental undertaking from authors
Fawcett and Greenwood. The fact that J. Allen Hynek
put his imprimatur on the work in the form of
the book’s foreword speaks volumes.
Project Grudge (1949–1952),
Project Blue Book (1952–1969).
So you thought you knew why it happened⇓
→ UFOs & The Bomb ←
Although most people are completely unaware of its existence,
the UFO-Nukes Connection is now remarkably well-documented.
U.S. Air Force, FBI, and CIA files declassified via the Freedom of
Information Act establish a convincing, ongoing pattern of
UFO activity at American nuclear weapons sites
extending back to December 1948
On 27 September 2010 Hastings hosted the UFO-Nukes Connection
press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.,
during which seven U.S. Air Force veterans discussed UFO
incursions at nuclear weapons sites during the
Cold War era. CNN streamed that event live.
⇑ You may need a coffee to watch this! ⇑
Full text ⇒ Plants of the Bible ⇐
Large file, may be slow to load!
»⇒ The Electric Universe ⇐«
See also ⇓
Horace Drew – Decoding UFOs & Crop Circles 2017 »⇒ HERE